Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m Boppo. Hi! I’m…
This morning I woke up,but couldn’t move my body or talk. I saw a couple white ghost like figures in the distant corners of my room just watching me, I had experienced some thing like this before when I was using drugs but this, this was real. I instantly started to try to move and scream, but only heard the screams in my head and just strong straining breaths from my mouth. I tried moving my arms but only could twitch a bit, and eventually tried as hard as i could and was able to lift on arm for a second to hit it as hard at i could against my bed frame to make a noise but was so weak I just made a light tap before leaving my arm completely immobile again, As i freaked the one ghost figure got closer and closer and looked more and more demonic, and ended up close to my face holding me down starring into my eyes as I silently scream. I wake up finally, and scream for help not because I thought i was in danger, but from the terrifying feeling I had inside. It couldn’t have lasted more then three minutes, but felt like forever. This experience pushed me to believe that there actually could be such demonic/ other worldly creatures out there… I wouldnt wish to wake up like that, on anyone.
Ten Terrifying Sleep Disorders:
- Exploding Head Syndrome: People suffering from this are awoken an hour or two after falling asleep by a loud noise from their mind. Ranging from a gunshot to a scream, researchers still aren’t sure what causes it.
- Kleine-Levin Syndrome: This rare disease that causes sufferers to oversleep for up to 20 hours a day has been linked to appetite. There is no known cure.
- Sleep Paralysis: While either waking or falling asleep, the sufferer feels completely unable to move. Linked to anxiety disorders, narcolepsy, migraines, and obstructed sleep apnea, they often feel as if someone menacing is hovering over them or physically holding them down.
- Fatal Familial Insomnia: This extremely rare version of insomnia is fatal, as the name suggests, for those suffering. Death usually occurs within six to 32 months after symptoms arise. This condition impairs the thalamus in your brain and can also cause hallucinations and loss of motor function. It is hereditary, children of sufferers being 50 percent more likely to develop the disorder.
- Sexsomnia: Similar to sleep walking, those suffering from this disorder are able to perform sexual activity without realizing it while still asleep. It is more common in those already suffering from sleep walking.
- Non-24-Hour Sleep–Wake Disorder: Sufferers of this disorder feel as if they are in a constant state of jet lag, constantly feeling “out of it.” They are dealing with a longer circadian rhythm which causes a 25 or 26 hour sleep/awake cycle and is common among the blind.
- Narcolepsy: This disorder is caused by an autoimmune destruction of hypocretin-producing neurons in the brain disrupting the regulation of a person’s sleep/awake cycle. As a result, they are prone to falling asleep without warning at any time of day.
- Somnambulistic Eating: A nocturnal sleep-related eating disorder, sufferers don’t realize they’re spending their evenings eating second and third dinners until the eventual and unexplainable weight gain.
- REM-Sleep Behavior Disorder: Occurring during rapid-eye movement when your dreams are most vivid, this causes the sufferer to unconsciously physically act out what is happening their dreams. This type of parasomnia is thankfully treatable.
- Unexpected Nocturnal Death Syndrome: This phenomena of literally sleeping yourself to death occurs mostly in young men and is more common in Southeast Asian areas. The cause is unknown, but some believe the victims’ hearts skip a beat and never start back up.
Guys, I swear I had good intentions starting out.
I was thinking “Man, you know what we need? We need motivational werewolves. Because really, people area awesome, and don’t know it, and no one would argue with a werewolf trying to motivate you.”
Then I realized “And if a werewolf was dishing out compliments, It would comment on how nice you smelled!” And this was a good idea. I plan on redoing this sometime along with some companion pieces. It’s not the best, but good.
But then everything went wrong when I started drawing, and then, I had the horrible, awful, abysmal thought: “And I could draw it sort of in the style of Lisa Frank. The art of my childhood. Yesssssssssss.”
And… and I did this.
OMG let me tell you guys a story.
I was out one day and at a coffee shop after running errands prework.
This enormous Super Metal Viking looking Mother fucker who is scowling like he is about to lay waste to Lower Queen Anne walks by me, (I was outside) stops, backs up and stares down at me.
I was feeling like maybe he was about to do something good and then he yelled in this big ass bass voice,
YOU SMELL REALLY NICE AND LOOK PRETTY.
Then stomped away.
I think he was a motivational werewolf because I was feeling gross and ugly and upset that day and that moment made everything okay.
Thank you for making this OP and letting me remember.
This is my favorite story ever.
the Black “Dogs” ~ U＾ェ＾U
I’m trying to make keychains with these, it’s my first time so it’s being messy for now, but I’m sure I’ll manage to properly do it sometime. I’ll tell when it work !!
when you see this, do at least 2 of the following:
- drink some water
- take a few deep breaths
and don’t forget to
- eat, if you haven’t already
- sleep, if you need to
- take your medication, if you have any
please remember that you’re important and loved, ok, you’re amazing
So… About that Pokemon Shaming
Blasones pokemon II!
Grass poke doodles before going to bed I guess
A non-legendary Normal-type Pokemon hanging out with a legendary Pokemon by request.